Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC served as local counsel for one of the sewer bond insurers in the bankruptcy case filed by Jefferson County, Alabama, which at the time of its filing was the largest-ever municipal bankruptcy, involving nearly $4 billion in debt. The firm worked closely with national counsel based in New York in the bankruptcy and numerous related proceedings, including several appeals to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury‚Äôs attention to detail and familiarity with federal trial and appellate litigation makes it a ‚Äúgo-to‚ÄĚ firm for the most important matters in Alabama.
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Receives Tier 1 Rankings from 2021 U.S. News ‚Äď Best Lawyers ‚ÄúBest Law Firms,‚ÄĚ 7 Attorneys Named in The Best Lawyers in America
- Spotswood Attorneys Named 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Spotswood Attorneys Secure Appellate Victory and District Court Settlement for Inmates in Pro Bono Matters
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Announces Hiring of Matt Hart
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Names Josh Payne to Partnership