In an intellectual property case, Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC was retained to represent a manufacturer accused of misappropriation of trade secrets, fraud, breach of contract, and unjust enrichment, among other business torts. The firm was retained for the liability and damages phase after an adverse, first-phase ruling regarding the existence of a trade secret. Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury obtained partial summary judgment in favor of the manufacturer, as well as exclusion of two of the plaintiffâ€™s damages experts, leading to resolution of the case out of court.
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Receives Tier 1 Rankings from 2021 U.S. News â€“ Best Lawyers â€śBest Law Firms,â€ť 7 Attorneys Named in The Best Lawyers in America
- Spotswood Attorneys Named 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Spotswood Attorneys Secure Appellate Victory and District Court Settlement for Inmates in Pro Bono Matters
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Announces Hiring of Matt Hart
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Names Josh Payne to Partnership