In an intellectual property case, Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC was retained to represent a manufacturer accused of misappropriation of trade secrets, fraud, breach of contract, and unjust enrichment, among other business torts. The firm was retained for the liability and damages phase after an adverse, first-phase ruling regarding the existence of a trade secret. Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury obtained partial summary judgment in favor of the manufacturer, as well as exclusion of two of the plaintiff’s damages experts, leading to resolution of the case out of court.
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Announces Hiring of Matt Hart
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury LLC Names Josh Payne to Partnership
- Eleventh Circuit Adopts Legal Position Advocated by Spotswood Attorneys
- Spotswood Sansom & Sansbury Wins Top 100 Jury Verdict
- Spotswood Attorneys Successfully Remove Claims to Federal Court in Complex Circumstances